SMITH TOWER OBSERVATORY
Save 10% by booking online! Pricing reflected during checkout.
On your way to the top of the tower, explore some of the stories, figures and moments that have made Smith Tower a cultural icon for more than one hundred years. Then, take a ride on the historic Otis elevators to the 35th floor where you'll be welcomed by stunning views and an exhilarating opportunity to take in 360-degrees of Seattle and Puget Sound from the open-air observation deck. Stay awhile and enjoy a craft cocktail or share a plate from our fun, locally-inspired menu. All sales are final. WA State sales tax and a $1.50 transaction fee apply.
- All access is based on availability upon arrival. Sorry, no reservations.
- During peak times, wait times ranging from 15 minutes - 1.5 hours may apply.
- All-ages are welcome in the Observatory & Bar.
- Online tickets are released one month at a time.
- We do not sell tickets online for Thursday- Saturday.
Admission is valid on the selected date only. Re-entry is permitted, with a valid ticket, for the selected date only. Re-entry is not guaranteed and is based on available capacity upon your return time. Not valid on blackout dates or when closed for private events. Please refer to the 'Hours of Operation' at http://www.smithtower.com/observatory.php, for more information. If arriving before 9PM, please enter through the Observatory check-in, located two doors south of the Main Lobby entrance at 500 Second Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104.
AVAILABLE IN-PERSON ONLY:
- Locals (with valid Washington State ID): $12 (10am-6pm), $14 (after 6pm)
- Happy Hour: $12 (Mon-Thurs, 4-6pm, through the Observatory check-in)
- After-hours: $14 (after 9pm, through the Main Lobby)
YOUR ALL ACCESS PASS
Love the Observatory? Get a Rum Runner's card and enjoy exclusive benefits all year long, including:
- Unlimited access to The Legends of Smith Tower Exhibits Observatory and Observatory Bar, year-round
- **NEW** A complimentary guest visit with each visit.
- **NEW** 20% off food & beverage (yes, this includes alcohol!) in the Observatory Bar.
- 20% off all gifts and souvenirs in the Observatory Check-in.
- One complimentary cocktail during your birthday month (non-alcoholic beverages are acceptable too!).
MAKE IT A DOUBLE - $160 FOR TWO CARDS (a 20% savings!)
All the same swanky benefits, but double the fun with Rum Runner's Cards for two!
- That's TWO complimentary guests with each visit, and TWO birthday month cocktails, per cardholder.
- 'Make it a Double' cards are valid for pairs in the same household and/or mailing address.
Rum Runner's cards are valid for one year from purchase date. Subject to availability, blackout dates apply. Special events not included. All sales are final. Additional taxes and fees may apply. Smith Tower and its management reserve the right in their sole discretion to refuse service to any patron and/or to revoke the Rum-Runner's Card of any individual or company (without refund), due to inappropriate, disrespectful, violent, harassing or otherwise unacceptable behavior by the cardholder or by the cardholder's guests or companions.
Tuesday, December 31 | Doors open at 6:30pm
See below for pricing options
The Roaring 20s are back, and we are celebrating in full Smith Tower style this New Year's Eve. Bust out your diamonds, pearls, and everything sparkly and come dressed to impress in flapper fashion for an extravagant affair at Smith Tower's Roaring 20s 2.0 party. Grab your guys and dolls and ankle up to the Observatory, where you'll step back in time to the 1920s to ring in the new year 35-floors above the city. Prohibition can't stop this party - Champagne will be flowing and music will be swinging at the best speakeasy in town. This bash is going to be the bee's knees, the cat's meow, the Real McCoy - well, you get it! Tickets WILL sell out, so reserve your spot early.
If you need a larger table configuration please email email@example.com and we will retun your inquiry as soon as possible.
All tickets include:
- Buffet Dinner
- 2 standard cocktails (spirit and mixer)
- Bottle of Dom Pérignon 2006 ( varies by table size)
- Complimentary midnight Champagne toast
- Plenty of photo opportunities in our photo booth
- Live entertainment by DJ Vodka Twist
- Traditional New Year's Eve party favors