SMITH TOWER OBSERVATORY
Save 10% by booking online! Discounted pricing reflected below (Retail prices: Adult: $20.00, Child/Senior/Military: $16.00)
On your way to the top of the tower, explore some of the stories, figures and moments that have made Smith Tower a cultural icon for more than one hundred years. Then, take a ride on the historic Otis elevators to the 35th floor where you'll be welcomed by stunning views and an exhilarating opportunity to take in 360-degrees of Seattle and Puget Sound from the open-air observation deck. Stay awhile and enjoy a craft cocktail or share a plate from our fun, locally-inspired menu. All sales are final. WA State sales tax and a $1.50 transaction fee apply.
- Closed Monday's during the months of January/February 2019
- All-ages are welcome in the Observatory & Bar
- Sorry, no reservations
Admission is valid on the selected date only. Re-entry is permitted, with a valid ticket, for the selected date only. Re-entry is not guaranteed and is based on available capacity upon your return time. Not valid on blackout dates or when closed for private events. Please refer to the 'Hours of Operation' at http://www.smithtower.com/observatory.php, for more information. If arriving before 9PM, please enter through the Observatory check-in, located two doors south of the Main Lobby entrance at 500 Second Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104.
AVAILABLE IN-PERSON ONLY:
- Locals: $12 (with valid Washington State ID)
- Happy Hour: $10 (Mon-Thurs, 4-6pm, through the Observatory check-in)
- After-hours: $12 (after 9PM, through the Main Lobby)
YOUR ALL ACCESS PASS
Love the Observatory? Get a Rum Runner's card and enjoy exclusive benefits all year long, including:
- Unlimited access to The Legends of Smith Tower Exhibits Observatory and Observatory Bar, year-round
- **NEW** A complimentary guest visit with each visit.
- **NEW** 10% off food & beverage (yes, this includes alcohol!) in the Observatory Bar.
- 10% off all gifts and souvenirs in the Observatory Check-in.
- One complimentary cocktail during your birthday month (non-alcoholic beverages are acceptable too!).
MAKE IT A DOUBLE - $160 FOR TWO CARDS (a 20% savings!)
All the same swanky benefits, but double the fun with Rum Runner's Cards for two!
- That's TWO complimentary guests with each visit, and TWO birthday month cocktails, per cardholder.
- 'Make it a Double' cards are valid for pairs in the same household and/or mailing address.
Rum Runner's cards are valid for one year from purchase date. Subject to availability, blackout dates apply. Special events not included. All sales are final. Additional taxes and fees may apply. Smith Tower and its management reserve the right in their sole discretion to refuse service to any patron and/or to revoke the Rum-Runner's Card of any individual or company (without refund), due to inappropriate, disrespectful, violent, harassing or otherwise unacceptable behavior by the cardholder or by the cardholder's guests or companions.