SMITH TOWER OBSERVATORY
Save 10% by booking online! Discounted pricing reflected below (Retail prices: Adult: $19.00, Child/Senior/Military: $15.00)
The Legends of Smith Tower exhibits will re-open May 16 with a refreshed visitor experience and access to the Observatory. On your way to the top of the tower, explore some of the stories, figures and moments that have made Smith Tower a cultural icon for more than one hundred years. Then, take a ride on the historic Otis elevators to the 35th floor where you'll be welcomed by stunning views and an exhilarating opportunity to take in 360-degrees of Seattle and Puget Sound from the open-air observation deck. Stay awhile and enjoy a craft cocktail or share a plate from our fun, locally-inspired menu.
All sales are final. WA State sales tax and a $1.50 transaction fee apply.
Available for purchase at Smith Tower only:
- Locals: $12 (with valid ID)
- AAA Discount: 25% off regular Adult Ticket pricing (a valid AAA membership card must be present)
YOUR ALL ACCESS PASS
Love the Observatory? Get a Rum Runner's card and enjoy exclusive benefits all year long, including:
- Unlimited access to the Observatory, Legends of Smith Tower Exhibits and bar year-round
- Two complimentary guest tickets per year
- 10% off on all gifts and souvenirs
- 10% off on food and non-alcoholic beverages
- One complimentary cocktail during your birthday month (Non-alcoholic beverages are acceptable too!)
MAKE IT A DOUBLE - $100 FOR TWO CARDS
All the same swanky benefits, but double the fun with Rum Runner's Cards for two.
Rum Runner's cards are valid for one year from purchase date. Subject to availability, blackout dates apply. Special events not included. All sales are final. Additional taxes and fees may apply.