SMITH TOWER OBSERVATORY
Save 10% by booking online! Discounted pricing reflected below (Retail prices: Adult: $19.00, Child/Senior/Military: $15.00)
On your way to the top of the tower, explore some of the stories, figures and moments that have made Smith Tower a cultural icon for more than one hundred years. Then, take a ride on the historic Otis elevators to the 35th floor where you'll be welcomed by stunning views and an exhilarating opportunity to take in 360-degrees of Seattle and Puget Sound from the open-air observation deck. Stay awhile and enjoy a craft cocktail or share a plate from our fun, locally-inspired menu.
Admission is valid on the selected date only. Re-entry is permitted, with a valid ticket, for the selected date only. Re-entry is not guaranteed and is based on available capacity upon your return time. Not valid on blackout dates or when closed for private events. Please refer to the 'Hours of Operation' at http://www.smithtower.com/observatory.php, for more information. If arriving before 6PM, please enter through the Observatory check-in, located two doors south of the Main Lobby entrance at 500 Second Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104.
All sales are final. WA State sales tax and a $1.50 transaction fee apply.
Available for purchase at Smith Tower only:
- Locals: $12 (with valid Washington State ID)
- After-hours (after 6PM, through the Main Lobby): $12
- AAA Discount: 25% off regular Adult Ticket pricing (a valid AAA membership card must be present)
In search of the hottest spot to bring your sweetie this Valentine's Day? We've got you covered. Ankle on up to the Observatory for Cupid's Cabaret, a night on the town you'll never forget. We're ready to turn up the heat at the top of the tower for an evening complete with burlesque performances by Sister Kate, La Petite Mort, Carson St Clair, and Foxy St Derriere, along with your choice of a wine or whiskey flight paired with a delectable dessert.
Wednesday, February 14, 2018 8:00pm - 10:00pm
Ticket price includes:
- Choice of Whiskey or Wine Flight
- A delectable dessert to pair with your flight
- The evening's entertainment
- All seating based on availability. Reservations are not available at this time (cash and card purchases accepted).
- Additional food & beverages are available on consumption, through the Observatory Bar.
- Doors open at 7:00pm.
- Please enter through the Main Lobby, located at 506 Second Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104.
YOUR ALL ACCESS PASS
Love the Observatory? Get a Rum Runner's card and enjoy exclusive benefits all year long, including:
- Unlimited access to The Legends of Smith Tower Exhibits Observatory and Observatory Bar, year-round
- **NEW** A complimentary guest visit with each visit.
- **NEW** 10% off food & beverage (yes, this includes alcohol!) in the Observatory Bar.
- 10% off all gifts and souvenirs in the Observatory Check-in.
- One complimentary cocktail during your birthday month (non-alcoholic beverages are acceptable too!).
MAKE IT A DOUBLE - $160 FOR TWO CARDS (a 20% savings!)
All the same swanky benefits, but double the fun with Rum Runner's Cards for two!
- That's TWO complimentary guests with each visit, and TWO birthday month cocktails, per cardholder.
- 'Make it a Double' cards are valid for pairs in the same household and/or mailing address.
Rum Runner's cards are valid for one year from purchase date. Subject to availability, blackout dates apply. Special events not included. All sales are final. Additional taxes and fees may apply. Smith Tower and its management reserve the right in their sole discretion to refuse service to any patron and/or to revoke the Rum-Runner's Card of any individual or company (without refund), due to inappropriate, disrespectful, violent, harassing or otherwise unacceptable behavior by the cardholder or by the cardholder's guests or companions.