SMITH TOWER OBSERVATORY
Save 10% by booking online! Discounted pricing reflected below (Retail prices: Adult: $20.00, Child/Senior/Military: $16.00)
On your way to the top of the tower, explore some of the stories, figures and moments that have made Smith Tower a cultural icon for more than one hundred years. Then, take a ride on the historic Otis elevators to the 35th floor where you'll be welcomed by stunning views and an exhilarating opportunity to take in 360-degrees of Seattle and Puget Sound from the open-air observation deck. Stay awhile and enjoy a craft cocktail or share a plate from our fun, locally-inspired menu. All sales are final. WA State sales tax and a $1.50 transaction fee apply.
- Closed Monday's during the months of January/February 2019
- All-ages are welcome in the Observatory & Bar
- Sorry, no reservations
- Online tickets are released one month at a time
- We do not sell tickets online for Fridays and Saturdays
Admission is valid on the selected date only. Re-entry is permitted, with a valid ticket, for the selected date only. Re-entry is not guaranteed and is based on available capacity upon your return time. Not valid on blackout dates or when closed for private events. Please refer to the 'Hours of Operation' at http://www.smithtower.com/observatory.php, for more information. If arriving before 9PM, please enter through the Observatory check-in, located two doors south of the Main Lobby entrance at 500 Second Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104.
AVAILABLE IN-PERSON ONLY:
- Locals: $12 (with valid Washington State ID)
- Happy Hour: $10 (Mon-Thurs, 4-6pm, through the Observatory check-in)
- After-hours: $12 (after 9PM, through the Main Lobby)