SMITH TOWER OBSERVATORY
Save 10% by booking online! Pricing reflected during checkout.
On your way to the top of the tower, explore some of the stories, figures and moments that have made Smith Tower a cultural icon for more than one hundred years. Then, take a ride on the historic Otis elevators to the 35th floor where you'll be welcomed by stunning views and an exhilarating opportunity to take in 360-degrees of Seattle and Puget Sound from the open-air observation deck. Stay awhile and enjoy a craft cocktail or share a plate from our fun, locally-inspired menu. All sales are final. WA State sales tax and a $1.50 transaction fee apply.
- All access is based on availability upon arrival. Sorry, no reservations.
- During peak times, wait times ranging from 15 minutes - 1.5 hours may apply.
- All-ages are welcome in the Observatory & Bar.
- Online tickets are released one month at a time.
- Admission is valid on the selected date only. Re-entry is permitted, with a valid ticket, for the selected date only. Re-entry is not guaranteed and is based on available capacity upon your return time. Not valid on blackout dates or when closed for private events. Please refer to the 'Hours of Operation' at http://www.smithtower.com/hours.php, for more information. If arriving before 9PM, please enter through the Observatory check-in, located two doors south of the Main Lobby entrance at 500 Second Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104.
AVAILABLE IN-PERSON ONLY:
- Locals (with valid Washington State ID): $12 (11am-6pm), $14 (after 6pm)
- Happy Hour: $12 (Tues-Thurs, 4-6pm, through the Observatory check-in)
- After-hours: $14 (after 9pm, through the Main Lobby)