SMITH TOWER OBSERVATORY
On your way to the top of the tower, explore some of the stories, figures and moments that have made Smith Tower a cultural icon for more than one hundred years. Then, take a ride on the historic Otis elevators to the 35th floor where you'll be welcomed by stunning views and an exhilarating opportunity to take in 360-degrees of Seattle and Puget Sound from the open-air observation deck. Stay awhile and enjoy a craft cocktail or share a plate from our fun, locally-inspired menu. All sales are final. WA State sales tax and a $1.50 transaction fee apply.
- All access is based on availability upon arrival. Sorry, no reservations.
- During peak times, wait times ranging from 15 minutes - 1.5 hours may apply.
- All-ages are welcome in the Observatory & Bar.
- Online tickets are released one month at a time.
- Facial coverings are required in public spaces, both indoors, and outdoors, where unable to physically distance from others. Please come prepared with a facial covering prior to entering Smith Tower.
- Admission is valid on the selected date only. Please refer to the 'Hours of Operation' at http://www.smithtower.com/hours.php, for more information.