SMITH TOWER OBSERVATORY
On your way to the top of the tower, explore some of the stories, figures and moments that have made Smith Tower a cultural icon for more than one hundred years. Then, take a ride on the historic Otis elevators to the 35th floor where you'll be welcomed by stunning views and an exhilarating opportunity to take in 360-degrees of Seattle and Puget Sound from the open-air observation deck. Stay awhile and enjoy a craft cocktail or share a plate from our fun, locally-inspired menu. All sales are final. WA State sales tax and a $1.50 transaction fee apply.
- All access is based on availability upon arrival. Sorry, no reservations.
- During peak times, wait times ranging from 15 minutes - 1.5 hours may apply.
- All-ages are welcome in the Observatory & Bar.
- Online tickets are released one month at a time.
- Facial coverings are required in public spaces, both indoors, and outdoors, where unable to physically distance from others. Please come prepared with a facial covering prior to entering Smith Tower.
- Admission is valid on the selected date only. Please refer to the 'Hours of Operation' at http://www.smithtower.com/hours.php, for more information.
YOUR ALL ACCESS PASS
Love the Observatory? Get a Rum Runner's card and enjoy exclusive benefits all year long, including:
- Unlimited access to The Legends of Smith Tower Exhibits Observatory and Observatory Bar, year-round
- A complimentary guest visit with each visit.
- 20% off food & beverage (yes, this includes alcohol!) in the Observatory Bar.
- 20% off all gifts and souvenirs in the Observatory Check-in.
- One complimentary cocktail during your birthday month (non-alcoholic beverages are acceptable too!).
MAKE IT A DOUBLE - $160 FOR TWO CARDS (a 20% savings!)
All the same swanky benefits, but double the fun with Rum Runner's Cards for two!
- That's TWO complimentary guests with each visit, and TWO birthday month cocktails, per cardholder.
- 'Make it a Double' cards are valid for pairs in the same household and/or mailing address.
Rum Runner's cards are valid for one year from purchase date. Subject to availability, blackout dates apply. Special events not included. All sales are final. Additional taxes and fees may apply. Smith Tower and its management reserve the right in their sole discretion to refuse service to any patron and/or to revoke the Rum-Runner's Card of any individual or company (without refund), due to inappropriate, disrespectful, violent, harassing or otherwise unacceptable behavior by the cardholder or by the cardholder's guests or companions.